Tuesday, 21 December 2010

13th December 2010

Fa la la la la la la la la . . . . .

Christmas music playing in all the shops - wonderful. I love it! I havent been out much this month as the weather has been terrible. I'd rather stay home and look out the window!

Carollers at the door? Hmm, I havent seen any this year, and I dont remember there being any last year, Occasionally the youth at church come round, but I think they tend to go to the older or single members. Thats fine by me, too cold to stand at the door - does that make me sound a bit bah humbug??

The best thing about this year was the Carol Concert at Romford chapel. Mum and I joined the Stake Choir and had a wonderful time. It was a magical evening and well worth all those weeks of driving up to Romford every Sunday afternoon. Hopefully next year Steve will be able to come see the show too.

No comments:

Post a Comment