Wednesday, 22 December 2010

16th December 2010

A moment of clarity . . . .

Today I should be talking about what/who I am grateful for. Well that easy - my family.



To put it into context for this time of year - then I am very glad that most of my shopping is done. I have been able to think of gifts without consulting lists from people, meaning that for the most part, my gifts wont be the same as others. I'm extremely grateful for my love of all things craft. I have made all my cards again this year, and have just a few family ones to go. I had a brilliant idea for a gift for Mimsie and cant wait to see her face when she opens it.

We have a nice home, which will look great once I knuckle down and tidy it properly, and I am grateful for that. So many people dont have a home or the space to have family round.

Lastly I am grateful that for once, Steve wil be here Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day. I cant remember him getting all three days off before :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment