Sunday, 12 December 2010

3rd December 2010

Write real Christmas cards ......

Todays prompt for JYC was all about Christmas cards. To send cards or not to send? Whats the alternative - ecards? My personal preference is to send cards. I love to see a line of cards hanging above the fireplace. This year I have invested in a card holder that hangs over the door instead of the usual cardboard holder which I need to add blu-tac to, to keep them from falling all over the place.

I have spent the last few weeks doing nothing but making cards. In UKPC (UK PaperCrafters) we all try and make a few cards throughout the year. Every month has the perfect day . . . 25th of the month, called a Rudolph Day. Its a gentle reminder that Christmas is a month closer! Not that I am thinking about the next Christmas on 25th January, but its a good habit to get into and means I am not all carded out by the end of the year. A few of this years offerings .....

No comments:

Post a Comment