Sunday, 12 December 2010

4th December 2010

Bringing back the positive:

Today should be all about perfection. Whats my ideal/perfect Christmas? Having my family around me, I didnt even have to think about that! Christmas has settled into a routine for my family. Christmas Day - go to carol service, home for Christmas dinner with mum and dad. Boxing Day - Lorraine comes with the young 'uns and we all fill up the Pearmain house. Table laden with food.

This year however, it'll be slightly different. Leanne & John will be spending Christmas day with Carole and Neil and Johns brothers and sisters. Mum and dad will still be here, along hopefully with Steves dad in the evening. Theres no carol service on Christmas Day which is sad, but I am singing in the Stake Choir and we'll be performing on 12th. Boxing Day will have everyone here, but I am going to try and cut back on the food a bit as theres always tons left over and we are eating turkey salad for days!

Today turned out to be a perfect day craft-wise as I made Miriams storage unit. I painted it all last night, then added another coat this morning. Once it was dry I set to work cutting paper and decorating it. I have to say, I am really pleased with the end result. Just want to add some goodies in the drawers and all will be ready for wrapping up

No comments:

Post a Comment