Sunday, 12 December 2010

8th December 2010

Do you see what I see? .......

I'm supposed to write down what I've been seeing in my head. Well, a lot of wrapping paper and shopping has been on my mind the last few days. Along with a vision of how I want the lounge to look by the weekend.

I havent had a chance to get the tree out or anything, and right now the lounge is a pig sty. Steve and I are terrible for not putting things away and we both have "corners" where we pile our things up. These piles eventually encroach on the settees making it impossible for more than one person to sit on them at a time! Not good when I want the lounge tidy for Christmas.

When I look around me now as we approach the middle of the month I see:
twinkling lights
houses lit up
Christmas trees
people with lots of shopping
slush left from the snow
festive displays in shop windows

Thats about all for this one. No pics as I dont want to publish what my lounge looks like right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment