Monday, 3 January 2011

2nd January 2011

A Childlike Innocence . . . . . . .

Today is all about looking back on how you feel about Christmas. I am truly able to get back a little of my childhood at Christmas, its one of the few times I can relax and let myself go. The excitement of having presents wrapped for others makes way for the excitement of opening presents with my name on them. I have never been one of those awful adults who feel their gifts, I just want to rip the paper off and see whats underneath!

The good feeling that always seems to accompany Christmas is a constant surprise to me. The cynicsm of the world at large seems to fade away and people seem a lot happier and more patient. Obviously you get the stress heads but on the whole its a pleasure to be around people over the Christmas period - why cant it be that way all the time??

No comments:

Post a Comment