Wednesday, 30 March 2011

CARDS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES

I finally made the swap card for March. Wasnt overly pleased with end result, but it could have been worse. I was sent a beautiful card - Art Deco, I love it!

Mine was bright, which was a lot nicer than the usual pastels I use. I forgot to take a photo of it, but will be able to add one in a day or two as I'll copy the one that goes in the group album



I also made an anniversary card for my parents. I really wanted to try something different and dug into my new Kanban kit (a TSV last month). I ended up with a very pretty squeezy card and made the box to put the card it. Mum and dad loved it!






Next stop my 30th Anniversary in May. Really need to get my thinking cap on for that one as I want it to be extra special


Now all I need to do is catch up on my scrapbooking. This has become a real concern to me as I dearly would love the time to just sit and enjoy putting a few pages together. Whenever I have a day off I find its already booked for something. Must. Be. Stronger and just say NO!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh thanks for featuring my card. Don't do yourself down, you are a fantastic and very talented cardmaker.

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete