Sunday, 24 April 2011

Must try harder . . .

Due to building work and then school holidays, I havent been able to get near my crafting table for nearly two weeks. But now the guests have all gone home and the table is beckoning me to have a play - tomorrow . . .


In the meantime, the last card I made was an art deco style for the craft forum. I was very pleased with it. I've had my Hougie board for some time now, so thought I should really use it. Got a lot of cards to make over the next month or two so I'll hopefully be visiting on a regular basis until the summer (although got a week away next month).

The sun has been wonderful this last week. Naturally the heatwave started on my long working days so missed it for the first few days, but since then have enjoyed the warmth although not actually sat out in it. I get bored to easily, so the only time I get any sort of tan is when I am out and about. Maybe next month if I am lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment