Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Happy Birthday Sam!

My youngest is 22 today - where does the time go?? My card this year for him turned out fine, even though the front looked a bit different than I first thought it would!
I love distressing the edges of cards and scrap elements now, I'm so glad I kept my ink pads, I hadnt used them for so long I didnt think they'd get used again.

My crafting mojo is back but as usual others things are creeping in - including being back to work tomorrow after a 2 week break. Its been lovely but I guess I have to go back sometime! Next date set for crafting is Thursday. Before then I am helping my daughter and son-in-law move house at the weekend, then I have my lovely sis and neice coming to visit next week. Once they have gone home, I can settle at my table. 
I just hope its a bit cooler than it was this morning when I finished off my sons card - the sun was blazing in, but because the window had been closed, it was really hot! Even my peeloffs were playing hard to get!



What a lovely surprise I had just before going away - I won Wiccababes blog candy! I was so thrilled, I did a little dance in the corner!! The parcel arrived while I was away and even though it was well past midnight when we got back, I just had to open the parcel and take a look! Lots of lovely goodies, including a set of 12 Promarkers (yum, my favourite!)

Cant wait to play with my new toys :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment