Friday, 16 September 2011

Phew, where has the time gone????

Here we are mid September - where did the summer go? Was so busy at work over the school holiday, I was too tired to craft . . . how tragic is that!

However I do have some offerings. I worked on a travel album of sorts this month. A "Flat Stanley" arrived at my parents house from America (you'll have to Google it, it would take too long to explain here!) only it was a Flat Cambry as it was a little girl paper doll. As I was headed up London during the summer, I offered to take her with me so she got to visit Buckingham Palace and a few other places of interest. My friend Jenny was a big help, holding the doll up so I could get photos. We got a few stares, but everyone seemed interested in what we were doing.

I decided it might be a good idea to create an album of Cambrys travels while in the UK, so used a spare 6x6. Here are just a few of the pages I did . . .










No comments:

Post a Comment