Sunday, 6 November 2011

Christmas is coming . . . .

I decided its no good moaning about the fact Christmas is creeping up on me, I needed ACTION! So pulled out all my yarns and patterns - I know they arent strictly PAPERcraft, but its a start :-)

I trawled YouTube last night looking for something in particular, watched the instruction video, and am now in process of making said item - from card/paper!

No photos yet, as part way constructed and I dont want recipient(s) seeing them before the big day, but I am pleased with result so far and am thinking of who else i can make this for!

Short one tonight as I want to get back to the knitting


See you in Craftland . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I got Christmas pressies sorted, a lot of aromatherapy gifts... did short course at Carer's centre, got lots of recipes... here comes a cheap Christmas!

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete