Monday, 6 August 2012

Blogs and buses

Just like buses, you wait for an update on my blog for ages and then two come along at once!

Thought I would add a pic of my youngest sons birthday card (from the end of May). I wanted to have a car theme as he had just finished his final year of college classes in motor mechanics. I kept the cover simple and used a very old stencil for the pop-up inside. Then a quick play with some peel offs and bobs your uncle :-) Sam loved it, thats the main thing

Off to craftland again . . . well to the tv for more Olympics anyway!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow- another from you so soon! I wouldn't know where to start to cut the card for this one! Most impressive and I'm not surprised your son liked it!
    Keep the posts coming please!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia, I will do my best! Actually, I do have a little project on the go, its all hush hush for now, but when I can share I will
    K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simples but very effective, like the colours, and the car cut out.

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card, subtle car cutout and shiny initial, just right. BJ

    ReplyDelete