Monday, 22 October 2012

Crafty Moments

Well, life has been hectic over the last couple of months. I spend much of my time with my dad, helping him to adjust to his new life. As the weeks have passed, I have come to realise, I cant go on spending all my spare time with him no matter how much I want to. I miss my home life, I miss my crafty time, I miss my mum. So we've agreed (and it was him who brought it up first) that I have some time at home. Wont happen this week even though my sister is visiting dad - we have a packed schedule for the week, so maybe next week I can settle and do something crafty just for me. Having my neice staying for the week means my craft area is out of bounds, but hey-ho its only a week!!

I have however managed a couple of cards

First a birthday card for a dear friend . . . 











. . . . then a week later another dear friend!











. . . then theres my dads birthday last week











and finally, just a small portion of the crafty goodness thats come through my door. I also have a couple of new embossing folders and some glitter paper for a Christmas project.






So, hoping to get back to Craftland soon . . . . .





5 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Karen, I'm sure all the lucky recipients loved them. Fingers crossed you get some crafty 'me' time soon my lovely, well deserved methinks after the last few months.
    Huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. I've already planned out a couple of scrap pages in my head! Just need to get them laid out on paper ;)

      Delete
  2. Adore the black poppy card. BJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanknyou BJ - in my head I've already altered it for another card :) Shhh, it looks like I may have Wednesday to myself, got some card making planned

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards, Karen. Like BJ, I love the black poppy card - black/white is a colour combo I particularly like and I adore poppies of any colour. Hope your crafting plans work out - there's nothing like a bit of crafting to soothe the soul. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete