Monday, 4 February 2013

1 February . . .

. . . and a great start to the month. Sitting at the craft desk twice this week has left me with a few birthday cards in hand. I used my lovely Hunkydory Elegance set to get me going. I enjoyed trying out a technique I saw on CnC during their promotion for this set last year, its a floating heart easel card - a Valentine card for my dear hubby who is working so hard to get my floors downstairs finished

 
I liked the floating idea so made another easel card, using more of the HD set
 
You lose the effect of the acetate as its hidden behind the bit that sits up, but it does mean you can see the base through the card when laying flat!




and heres what I did with the green bit of the kit. Theres another card which I wont show yet as its for someone who might see this blog, so secret for now ;)
 
All for now, more from Craftland soon (hopefully)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 


1 comment: