Monday, 22 April 2013

Feeling bit crafty today

I woke up early and felt the need to play, so been at my craft desk (which I only tidied yesterday) and made two cards. They are rough copies of one I made BJ over on UKPC so cant add a pic until I know she's received her card. In the meantime I did have a play with a Dawn Bibby kit recently

 
 
Quick fun cards to make. Got a nice little stash of female cards now. Must do boys ones next! I do have my anniversary coming up and then my younger sons birthday so May is going to be a busy month as I really want to get back into my scrapbooking too
 
Crafty hugs x

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely Karen well done you. Anne x (UKPC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, it does me good to get at the crafty table once in a while (especially when its tidy!)
      Karen xxx

      Delete