Monday, 10 February 2014

Catching up with 2013 - heres May!

A friend gave me a nudge to get back to blogging so here I am (thank you BJ!). I thought i would do it in monthly chunks to get me up to date, so here goes . . . .
May of 2013 brought a swap with UKPC, the theme Circles as I recall. I do remember this swap went to Jenny. I used a circle of Spirelli that dad had made for me and the Little Mermaid sticker fitted in a treat :)


 
May also brought a change of workplace for my daughter. Leanne had been with GlazoSmithKlein in Dartford, but they were closing their site so she transferred to Ware in Hertfordshire. At forst she commuted but eventually leanne & John moved to Knebworth. I made her a card for her new job




















On 19th May Jenny and I went to a Craft Show and we met Kay Rutter from Hougie board fame. She was lovely and friendly and we had a good old chitchat

















(Heres the stash I came home with!)

Finally it was Sams birthday -


It was starting to show I just wasnt getting the time to make cards now that mum was gone. I was (and still am) visiting dad every spare moment. nowadays I tend to neglect my housework to do some crafting. It makes me sad as its a hobby I love to do

2 comments:

  1. That wasn't the Biggin Hill show perchance? Great photo, I really hope I can go this year as I'd like some kraft card. Love your white and gold cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was BJ! Jenny & I are "doing" Alexandra Palace 12 April this year. Last time I went was with mum so it'll be a bittersweet moment x

      Delete