Wednesday, 27 August 2014

2014

Just quickly catching up with the year so far. Been far too busy travelling for part of it to be able to come online much but did manage a few cards. More on that at a later date, for now my swap cards for UKPC this year


 January theme - RIBBONS
February theme - FLAT CARDS, had to do a Valentines card didnt I!!















 March theme - BOOK PAPER
















I missed April

May theme - INDIGO BLUE

















June theme - MUSIC, I made a pack of notelets
July theme - FOOD


















August theme - WILDLIFE










3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, a lovely showcase. Hope you get to find time for more crafting now that summer is almost over. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, it was a bit of a rush job as I was supposed to be getting ready to go out! I'm slowly getting more time to myself which is nice and I'm hopeful a few scrap pages might appear in next few months =)

      Delete
  2. Great to see all your swaps together. BJ

    ReplyDelete